Thursday, October 24, 2013

Week 4 EOC: There's An App for That

So I was sure that there was pretty much an app for just about everything. Then I found out that there’s an app that tests people for an STD. I have to say that I’m very surprised but I’m not shocked. People want to make an app for just about anything. If I had the power to make an app, it would be an app that could manipulate your bank account. Of course this kind of app would be Android exclusive since people who use apple don’t appear to care if they have money or not anyway. I would call the app “The Investment”, because it would cost $1,000, but let’s be honest; it would be so worth it. To be able to look at your bank statement and change it from ten cents to $10,000 would be the best feeling in the world. I mean with this kind of app you could go to school and not have to worry about loans. You could get a car and not be worried about not being able to afford gas. You could sit back and relax and not worry about working. People say that money can’t bring you happiness, but I think this app could. Even the president would love this app. There are plenty of people richer than the president and maybe he feels a little cheated by that. The lower class citizens can become upper class. The working class can become upper class. The middle class can become upper class. And the upper class? Well the upper class would be the very generous donors to this wonderful app. The app would be linked to all the upper class citizens bank accounts and would withdraw money equally from all of their accounts whenever the app was used. That would be the perfect app.

No comments:

Post a Comment